What should the video edit look like?
1. Download the Pre-roll/Outro HERE and add to the start & end of your edit.
2. Add a title at the start with your name and home region, as well the song credit.
3. To access the MUSIC to use in the edits, first go onto www.beatcan.com/beinvite and sign up for an account. Then go to “my account” and enter the campaign code “beinvite2016”. This will give you access to a limited amount of free downloads from the B&E Invitational page as well as the whole Beatcan library, if you wish. You will need to select a song from the music library we provide for legal reasons or your edit will NOT be uploaded for the contest.
4. The edit should be no longer than 2 minutes (including pre-roll and outro)
5. You are allowed to use footage from the last two ski seasons in your edit.
How to submit your video?
1. Between the 1st of December and the 1st of January 1st, go to www.wetransfer.com
2. Add your video file
3. In the “friend’s email” text field write: email@example.com
4. Enter your email address.
5. In the message include full name, where you live, email address and age. Then transfer.
Do I have to edit the video myself?
No you do not. You can have a friend, family member or whoever do it for you.
Where can I see all the submissions for the online contest?
From December 1st, 2015 until January 1st, 2016 all submissions will be published on the B&E Invitational YouTube channel. All videos will be hosted on www.downdays.eu after the 1st of January for the Europe entries and www. freeeskier.com for the Rest of the World Entries.
How does the judging process work?
– The videos will be separated onto two sites: “Europe” on www.downdays.eu and and “Rest Of The World “on www.freeskier.com
– 4-10th January, First Round of voting. Viewers will be able to vote for their 3 favorite videos from each category. The 15 videos with most votes in each category on January 10th reach the final round.
– 11-17th January, Second round of voting, Viewers will be able to vote for their 3 favorite videos from each category. The 15 videos with most votes in each category on January 17th reaching the final round.
– Henrik Harlaut & Phil Casabon will judge the final round and choose the two winners (1 EU and 1 ROTW)
Winners will be announced on the February 1st, 2015.
What does the wildcard include?
This includes a spot on the coveted B&E Invitational riders list, onsite accommodation in a 3 Star hotel, food and party, as well as, a Geneva Airport shuttle transfer from Tuesday the 8th of March, 2016 until Sunday the 13th of March, 2016. Airfare is not included.
*NOTE: By submitting your video to the competition you automatically agree to the terms and conditions of the contest. Once we have uploaded your edit on the B&E In- vitational YouTube channel, you have officially entered the online video contest.